Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Adanola Haul & Review now live on my YouTube channel

 Hello friends! In my latest Youtube video I am unboxing my Adanola Haul from Harrods and I try everything on. Check the video out and let me know what you think.  Helen x

How to Style Leather Shorts

 Hello my friends! I hope this Sunday finds you in high spirits. I wanted to share some exciting news with you: I've just released a brand new video on my YouTube channel, where I showcase my favorite ways to style leather shorts. Leather is a fabric I absolutely adore, and I enjoy incorporating it into my outfits regardless of the season. Take a look and let me know what you think! Helen x 

Shoes Unboxing from my YouTube Channel

Hello friends! In my latest YouTube video I am unboxing and reviewing the Square Toe shoes I have received from Empress Australia.  Check it out!  Use code: HELEN10 for $10 off.  Helen x