POLÈNE NUMERO NEUF BAG REVIEW

 Happy Monday my friends. I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Personally, I have been on a break since Friday, relishing the opportunity to step away from my primary job. These extra days have been wonderfully spent, indulging in delightful lunch dates with my partner in London and working on my YouTube channel.  

I am progressing towards the monetisation of my channel, a key goal for this year  (though I doubt it will happen by year-end, and that's perfectly fine). Anticipating reaching this milestone is truly exciting. Here is the link to my latest YouTube video featuring the unboxing of my first Polene purchase. I've had my eye on a new bag for quite some time, and this one is a small celebration for reaching 1000 subscribers on my channel. I hope you will find the video enjoyable!


Helen x