Saturday, 25 June 2016

Bobbi Brown Gel Eye-liner

I have a crush and its called Bobbi Brown products! Last week I visited the brand's stand in Harrods for a complimentary eye make up lesson and I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed it and how much I have learned. I am a total rookie when it comes to make up but I am feeling that it's time to turn things around and give it a go. 

I have recently discovered BB Pro Hannah Martin on Youtube and her make-up tutorials are so fun to watch! She makes it all look so easy and effortless and that is what I need so I can boost my confidence and become fearless in experimenting. 

Here I will start presenting you some of my favorite products from the brand. 



This is the very first product that I bought from Bobbi Brown for drastic changes to my eye make-up. I went for the very popular Long-Wear Gel Eye-liner in black (£18,50). This award-winning long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. 



I also purchased the right tool to apply it: the Ultra Fine -Eyeliner Brush (£22,50). This slim, easy to hold and control brush creates a truly flawless line. The brush hairs are finely pointed and tightly packed for precise application. I absolutely love it!

Share you thoughts and favourite BB products with me :-)

Have a great weekend!

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

>