Saturday, 9 April 2016

Coffee Time At Eelbrook

Saturdays call for a nice cup of coffee, an Andrea Camilleri book and I am automatically in high spirits. Amazing weather would significantly help, but my money is on my mood as the London forecast is always disappointing me. Eelbrook restaurant by Eel Brook Common on New King's Road is a favourite of mine. It is a few minutes walk from my flat and I love the green scenery around it. 


The Designer, Haruo Morishima has worked for stylist Alan Yau on Yauatcha and Wagamama and the cool, clean lines and open windows give a sense of absolute calmness. 

Inspector Montalbano keeps me company
The view

Green cuteness

Taking a stroll down the New King's Road

Have a great weekend!

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

>