Sunday, 1 March 2015

In Perpetual Spring

The winter is officially over and March has just arrived. Spring is such a sweet season and I am so excited. I woke up this morning and after setting my new Philips filter coffee machine to make some much needed strong and aromatic coffee, I popped into the supermarket and bought a bouquet of vibrant purple tulips.This is my way of welcoming Spring :-)


And I can't help but think of this poem by Amy Gerstler:

"Even the prick of the thistle,
queen of the weeds, revives
your secret belief
in perpetual spring,
your faith that for every hurt
there is a leaf to cure it".

Wishing that the Spring blooms your each day with happiness!

Happy Spring!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. I absolutley love this.
    Check out my travel and Fashion blog. New Posts about Athen, Hollywood, the Provence, Beijing...
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY SPRING!
    LOVE THIS POST!

    xo

    www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete

>