Sunday, 9 November 2014

Hanging On To My Hat...

The temperature in London is falling and it is getting colder and colder. The Oxford Street Christmas lights were turned on this week and the festive spirit is all around town. I love so much this time of year as long as it is not raining. 

Lately, I have been walking to work and I enjoy it so much. I have always been a loyal walker and London town really invites you to do so unless you opt for the Boris bikes (too scared for this!). While getting ready for work, I wear my warmest coat,  I put on a hat (plus a smile which is more of a constant in my life) and  music is always playing on my iPhone. Speaking of hats, I got this lovely Christys' burgundy one at Harrods during last year's sale and I definitely need to go back for more this year.

Coat: M Missoni, Scarf: Balenciaga, Hat: Christys'
Christys' London is one of my favourite brands and I really admire their fine and noble history. The brand has been manufacturing fine hats in England since 1773 through eight generations of the Christy family and across nine reigns of British royals starting with King George III.

If you are a fan of hats check their online shop and tell me what you think. I hope next time, I will pick a black one as I really need one. The trouble with me is that I am a sucker for colour and I always opt for this :-)

Have a good night peeps and an amazing week!!

Helen xx

8 comments:

  1. chic hat :)

    cheers,
    Idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hat!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hat, girl! Chic and really sophisticated! ;)

    http://justsmilewithstyle.blogspot.gr/2014/11/alexa-chungs-fall-style.html
    <3

    ReplyDelete

>