Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Touch by Burberry

When it comes to fragrances I am one that cannot simply stick to just one. There has to be a fragrance (or more) for every single season and every single mood (lets not over analyze my moods right here, right now). 

I have always liked Touch for Men by Burberry and I have recently bought it for me. The first time that I smelled this was on a guy (no, it was not an ex boyfriend as I definitely do not want to have an ex's smell all over me!!) and I instantly liked it!


A clean, refreshing fragrance with top notes of artemisia, mandarin tree and violet leaves. Heart notes of nutmeg, Virginia cedar wood and white pepper add warmth. The woody aroma of vetiver and the soft musk of tonka beans provide such a depth to this fragrance.

What is your fragrance crush at the moment?

Have a great day!!

Helen xx


4 comments:

  1. I have 2 favorite perfumes at the moment: Dior - Miss Dior and Marc Jacobs - Daisy (Purple Edition).

    xx

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Miss Dior, it is a favorite one as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lady million it's great :)

    http://bylifelover.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

>