Friday, 10 October 2014

Stephanie Hoppen Gallery

Yesterday as soon as I woke up (and after I had my morning coffee as otherwise I find it hard to function), I checked the weather and it seemed it was going to be a lovely morning. Then I thought to myself: "Let's hit the streets with these worn out shoes of mine and my pretty energetic legs and get to work on foot". And this thought turned into reality as quickly as it was formed. 

As I was walking on Walton Street (every time I pass this street and I am in front of Jak's cafe I wish I could stay for a coffee and a cake rather than having to swipe in at work!). At number 17 stands the beautiful Stephanie Hoppen Gallery where the finest contemporary art finds its home. I always stand and have a look everytime I am passing the gallery. 

The current exhibition  is  a collection of new works, including pictures of oriental necks and plates, by French artist Christian de Laubadere. The exhibition will be running until the 1st November.




Source: stephaniehoppen.com
Stephanie Hoppen Gallery 
17 Walton Street
London 
SW3 2HX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7589 3678

Have a great Friday!! 

Helen xx


6 comments:

>