Monday, 6 October 2014

Jak's Kings Road

As a Mediterranean girl that I am there is nothing that I love more than the comfort of delicious, healthy Mediterranean food (Mediterranean guys can be delicious too, but that is another story!). So, when I am not turning out to be a domestic goddess and cook small miracles in my kitchen I like hanging out to places that can do this for me.

 One of my favourite places to go to is Jak's on King's Road (it is within walking distance from my new flat and this could not be more convenient for me). With various venues in London (Jak's Cafe, Jak's Bar, Zefi, Waltons and Zefi Bar) that are all built upon serving the best Mediterranean food and great cocktails with a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality you cannot go wrong. 

A couple of weeks ago, while I was wandering around King's Road I visited the daytime restaurant for a coffee and a choice of fresh cold salads. For anyone who has not visited, the restaurant is located in the basement of an antique center at number 533. The atmosphere is so cosy and warm. 


I love this huge brown leather sofa and the wooden tables make the decor very authentic
A book, my cappuccino (I am very possessive when it comes to coffee), pasta salad and Greek salad 


Next time you are in the area make sure to pop in and enjoy something fresh and healthy from the menu. When I fancy a dessert, the Jak's Strawberry Cheesecake always ticks all of my boxes!

Jak's
533 King's Road
SW10 0TZ
T: 020 7751 4400

Have a great week everyone!!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. Yuuummmy food and lovely post
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, sweetie! lovely pictures :D

    ReplyDelete

>