Friday, 24 October 2014

All Saints Mid-Season Sale

It is the time of the year that a lot of shops are having a mid - season sale and this is always good news to me. However, I cannot wait for the much anticipated winter sale at Harrods, which is kicking off as always on Boxing Day. In the meantime, a mid - season sale can be our warm - up, right? ;-)
All Saints is offering 40% off on its current collections and I could not resist temptation (I am a very weak human being, I have the guts to admit this!). A few days ago I was browsing at the Women's Fashion Lab on the fourth floor at Harrods and I decided to try something on from All Saints. A few months ago I met a buyer from the brand and I remember when I was complaining to him that these clothes are so not for me as they seem to be designed for tall, slender bodies (I clearly do not fall into this body category, I wish...!). Well, it was just my luck that I found a cute, little black dress this time around and snatched it at an amazing price!
Here I have included a few of my favourite pieces that are worth checking:
Marlowe Coat
Was £298
Now £179

Hind Leather Biker Jacket (I love the colour)
Was £328
Now £197
Greta Dress
Was £148
Now £89

Filament Dress
Was £98
Now £59

Boys Jean/Indigo
Was £88
Now £53
Lockwood Short Sleeved Sweat
Was £58
Now £35

Vida Top
Was £98
Now £59
Gota Top
Was £148
Now £89
Stella Swimsuit
Was £58
Now £35
And here is me having fun in the dressing room while trying on the Nela Dress.

Nela Dress (Hand - embellished)
Was £118
Now £71



Dressing room details...
Have a great Friday and enjoy le week-end!!

Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. Cool outfit!! I'm having a little giveaway of two stunning necklaces, do pop over and say which one you like!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love All Saints! They're definitely a little expensive, but really nice quality and design.

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the boyfriend jeans
    http://www.fashiongamble.net

    ReplyDelete

>