Thursday, 25 September 2014

Ready to Check In

It has certainly felt more than a week since I came back from my mini break in Greece  and all this due to my heavy workload, but now it is time to chill a little bit and have some fun. The situation requires leaving London yet again and travel to Roman ground. I have always wanted to visit Rome and it was about time. I will probably not have much time to see everything there is to see but I will be quite content by seeing as much as possible. 

I am looking forward to this vacay as a means of relaxation as well. There is nothing better than just enjoying Italian coffee, food, wine and someone has told me that Italians are not bad to the eye :-)

My Top 10 Guide, my passport, certain Chanel essentials,my purse and a McQueen scarf...

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

2 comments:

>