Friday, 5 September 2014

Reading Time...

Another weekend is here but sadly I have to work. This is a tough world that I live in! But I have exciting news as from Tuesday I will be on holidays and I am flying to Greece. My mind is already there but my body has 4 more days until the check in. 

I am officially settled in my new flat in Fulham and I am currently exploring the area (even though I do not have as much spare time as I would wish for this). The other day I visited the Fulham Library and I am an official member now having already borrowed my first book. All I need now is time to read it (maybe I can take it with me and read it throughout my flight to Thessaloniki!). 

Decisions....Decisions...


My book of choice was Sylvia Day's "Seven Years to Sin", a classic erotic romance about the sensual story of a young woman's sexual awakening at the hands of a handsome rogue in Regency England. 

Has anyone read it? I have previously read the three books in the Crossfire series and since I enjoyed them, that was the reason that I picked this one. I hope not to be disappointed :-)


Have a great weekend!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>