Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Myla 2014 Collections

I am dreaming of new lingerie for winter and Myla always comes to my mind (even though they do not do my bra size, why?). At the last sale I bought a stunning pair of suspenders from their Harrods boutique at a fraction of the original price ;-)

Arietta, Nicole and Isabella are not my new best friends but part of the Myla 2014 Collections. What I love in these collections is the use of pure silks and lavish laces, combined with investment into the perfect cut, ensuring the collections are as supportive and comfortable as they are seductive. It's all about seduction with underwear sometimes, isn't it?

Let's meet the girls: 

Arietta UW High Apex Bra £90
Arietta Thong £60
Arietta Open Knicker £80
Nicole Non Padded Balcony Bra £90
Nicole Brazilian £45
Nicole Suspender £65
Isabella Non Padded Balcony Bra £110
Isabella Brazilian £60

I hope you fancy some of these pieces and I have put you into the right mood for lingerie shopping. You may check the Myla website for more styles and for some sale pieces from their Spring/Summer collection.

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

2 comments:

>