Saturday, 20 September 2014

Let's Talk About Public Transport

Lately I have a fascination of taking photos when on the tube (maybe because this is not happening that often as I detest taking the tube and feels like I want to capture this rare occasion!). Don't get me wrong, for long distances I am taking the tube as I have not mastered the art of flying yet, but for short distances there is nothing I love better than walking. These toned legs of mine have walked miles and miles. 

Baker Street
Barons Court
I also like taking the bus as I am quite a visual kind of person and I always want to have an optical take of my surroundings. Of course the bus can make you regret ever taking it especially when I am on my way to Fulham to meet up with a friend for a glass of wine but Chelsea plays, Fulham Road is blocked and it takes an eternity! This experience is quite raw as it happened to me three days ago. You cannot imagine what this scenario is doing to me that I am a total time freak person and I hate being late!! Luckily my friend was patiently waiting for me :-)

Last night at Earl's Court...I was too busy taking photos and I missed the first train ;-)
Have a great weekend!!

Helen xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow lovely photos! Youre obviously talented at photography! ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture!♥ I visited London last month and I took more than 500 photos!:D

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petra! Hope you enjoyed your stay in London xx

      Delete
  3. great pictures! :) xoxo

    http://lajoiedevivrebyclaudia.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Late-hater here too. You have such a pretty smile!

    http://nativewanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) You can totally get me on the late part xx

      Delete

>