Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Have a Little Moosh...

Last Sunday the weather was a bit indecisive yet again. I woke up, run a few errands and took a stroll around Fulham looking for the perfect spot to have a coffee. Moosh the real fruit and smoothie cafe was such a great choice. Located at 17 Jerdan Place this is what it says it is. A natural fruit and smoothie bar for those who want to keep it healthy and are after nourishing the soul as well as the body. 




Coffee and a book


Soaking up some sun at Eel Brook Common
I have to admit that the first thing that I want in the morning is a rich coffee so next time I will make sure to pop in later in the day to try a smoothie and some of this delicious frozen yogurt that they are serving. I am such a frozen yogurt addict...!!

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the pics

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete

>