Sunday, 17 August 2014

Z for Accessorize

What a busy week this has been! Work is going fine and I am in the middle of my big move. New neighborhood, new flatmates, everything new! It feels great making a fresh start and as the saying goes "Don't start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every day is a fresh start". 

While exploring my new surroundings in SW6, I visited Accessorize and I absolutely loved Zara Simon's collaboration with the brand. Z for Accessorize features gold plated, hand-crafted necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings with semi precious stones designed to be layered for a luxe aesthetic. 





Check out the collection and tell me what you think. I personally liked the heart ring (and pretty much every ring, I am such a ringaholic!!) and the earrings with semi-precious stones. 


Source: uk.accessorize.com
Have a great Sunday!!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Great jewelry!!! I followed you on Bloglovin and would love it if you would follow me on GFC. Let me know on my blog where your GFC button is so I can follow you on that too!!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these accessories!

    XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/Floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie marque :)

    Nouveau post en ligne sur le blog :
    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete

>