Saturday, 16 August 2014

Coco de Mer at Monmouth Street

I love walking around Covent Garden and exploring little boutiques when I have time to do so as I am always running to catch a theatrical play. Last time I found myself at Monmouth Street and I could not resist a little peak at the Coco de Mer boutique. From satin bondage lingerie to lace gauntlets, this place has it all. Complete with velvet changing rooms, their store stocks Stella McCartney, Jenny Packham, Mimi Holiday and so many more designers alongside toys of the vibrating variety ;)

Source: coco-de-mer.com
They have also got an erotic library for you to brush up on new techniques to tease. Seems like the expression "I am going to the library" got a new meaning! Tempted yet?

Here I will present you a few of my favorite pieces from their latest arrivals. 

Lascivious Kitty Latex Cupless Bra
Kriss Soonik Alison Lace Bra
Lascivious Vena Brief 
Lelo Insignia Soraya Dual-Action Waterproof Vibrator
Coco de Mer
23 Monmouth Street
Covent Garden
WC2H 9DD

T: 020 7836 8882

Have a great weekend!!

Helen xx

1 comment:

>