Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Ready...Steady...Fly...

And since a Cosmo is not the only thing that I need, here comes my holiday break tomorrow to make me feel over the moon. The summer so far has been so busy for me (I barely have time to write a post...) and I think I deserve a mini holiday. Right?

I wish I could say that I was ready though. Clearly, I am not ... the suitcase is still undone .. My stress level is rising now..! I have managed to do my manicure, my pedicure and I have also very proudly put together my outfit for the flight. Et voila...

Dress: Whistles, Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Clutch: Balenciaga, Underwear: Myla

Clearly I am not someone who chooses a comfortable outfit while flying but a rather fabulous one :)


And this was not an easy job. Hours were spent at Harrods shopping for these little treasures... The sale is on and I hope some of you have already been in the store and had a look. 

I have to dash now and get ready. More to come from my holiday destination. 

Have a great evening!

Helen xx

1 comment:

>