Saturday, 12 July 2014

Masterpiece London 2014

A few weeks ago I had the chance to visit Masterpiece London, an art and antiques fair now in its fifth year, that took place on the South Grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea. Theo Fennell, who was exhibiting his exquisite jewellery pieces, had been kind enough to invite me to the fair and I simply could not miss the event. 

The entrance and the red carpet


One of the pieces that I really liked was Not Your Bitch by Scott Campbell (available at Mount Street Galleries). 




Photographs were not generally allowed so my camera had a quiet afternoon. I had so much fun taking a ride on these cute golf carts that were patiently waiting for us. Mind you, they were going pretty fast and I had to hold on tight :-)



I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! And for the fans of the World Cup enjoy the two games to come!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>