Thursday, 17 July 2014

Chanel's Métiers d'Art Paris-Dallas 2013/14 Campaign

A few weeks ago I visited Chanel's offices in the Green Park area to get close and personal with some pieces of the new Paris-Dallas Collection. It is needless to say that it was love at first sight. Chanel always has this effect on me. I can't fight it ;)






Kristen Stewart fronts Chanel's Métiers d'Art Paris-Dallas 2013/14 collection campaign shot by the house's Creative Director, Carl Lagerfeld. I find the shots really fierce, what do you think?



Source: fashion.telegraph.co.uk

I was extremely happy to leave with a Chanel goody bag with some amazing face creams that I have yet to try.

The weekend is fast approaching and I hope you are all excited about this. The weather in London is at its best and highest. The forecast for tomorrow says that we might experience temperatures as high as 32 degrees. The sun is out and the clothes are finally minimal.

Have a great afternoon!!

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures, you are so lucky!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

>