Sunday, 15 June 2014

The Icon and the Iconoclasts: A Celebration of Monogram

The Icon and the Iconoclasts is a special project instigated by Louis Vuitton to celebrate the iconic Monogram. Six creative iconoclasts, Christian Louboutin, Cindy Sherman, Frank Gehry, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Newson and Rei Kawakubo have been each given carte blanche to create a personally inspired piece using the iconic monogram.

The limited edition collection will hit selected stores in mid-October. I cannot wait for this collection!  
Last week, I attended a LV presentation at work and I would like to share some photos with you with some of my favourite pieces.









Have a great Sunday!!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so flattered Diana! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Love Louis Vuitton!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>