Friday, 13 June 2014

Take me to Tate Modern

I have come to terms that I will spend most of my summer in the city so I better make the most out of it. It would be ideal to just be on a Greek island, sunbathing under the sun without any worries but let's get real now. London is not too shabby (trying to convince myself here people), especially when the weather is nice. Last weekend I enjoyed the sunshine and spent it by the Bankside. This part of London is great for walking and as I am a keen walker it is my kinda of thing. 

I visited Tate Modern as this had been on my to do list for quite a while. 


Salvador Dali  "Metamorphosis of Narcissus"
Joan Miro "Women and Bird in the Moonlight"
Pablo Picasso " Nude, Green Leaves and Bust"
Pablo Picasso "Nude Woman in a Red Armchair"
Pablo Picasso "The Three Dancers"





I was reading the Independent earlier and found out that today it's not only Friday the 13th but it also coincides with a full moon! The last time this event occurred was in October 13, 2000. Talking about a double dose of dire luck!!

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the paintings are amazing! I love Dali's work!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

>