Monday, 5 May 2014

Sophia Webster for J. Crew

Shoe and accessory designer Sophia Webster, has collaborated with J. Crew on a collection of heels that has already hit selected stores. Personally, I am a huge fan of Webster's designs. I cannot get enough of my SW flats.

Source: ldnfashion.com
J. Crew's Creative Director Jenna Lyons, herself a big fan of Webster's aesthetic, described them as " the magical pieces that finish everything" and "a beautiful world for your feet to spend the day in". I could not agree more. The last time I was wearing my flats was on Saturday while out with sweet company watching Roddy Doyle's  "The Commitments" at the Palace Theatre. By the way, it was a fun musical that made you want to stand up and start dancing!  Especially if you are wearing a fierce pair of shoes :)

Here is a sneak peak of Sophia's designs from Net-a-Porter




Have a great week!!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. The second pair are my favorites, super cool print!

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she did a fantastic job for net à porter, each model is stunning and with a very unique pattern!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! you have a lovely blog!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://www.janinemaral.com/

    ReplyDelete

>