Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Reflected in You

Summer calls for lots of reading and I want to see if this summer I am going to read as many books as I have read all these past months. 

I started reading "Reflected in You" a couple of weeks ago and this is the second book of the Crossfire Trilogy that continues the sensual saga of  Eva and Gideon . Everything started in "Bared to you" the New York Times bestselling novel of "Erotic Romance that should not be missed"! I really loved the first novel and I could not wait until I get my hands on the second one. Plus I am the kind of person that once I start with something I have to take it to the very end (one more book to go!!).


Last week while I was at Bluebird in Chelsea for a quick bite, I did some catching up with my reading. While waiting for my Bluebird Cheeseburger to land in front of me, the story had already captivated me and I completely lost track of how quickly I was turning the pages. 

I love reading all about Gideon and Eva's passionate relationship bounded by their need. Here is a quick glimpse in their world:

 Gideon Cross: As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was managed and tormented on the inside. He was a bright flame that signed with the darkest of pleasure. Eva's past was as violent as his, and she was just broken. Their relationship was too hard, too painful....except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

This is such a great read. As soon as I finish reading it and after my mini holiday break to Greece, I will pop to the library to get the last book of the trilogy. Let me know your thoughts on this if you have read any of the books. 

Yummy Cheeseburger ;-)


While reading this book I cannot stop thinking of the song "Derniere Danse" by Indila that starts with the sentence: "Oh ma douce souffrance...". Have you listened to it?

Have a beautiful day!!

Helen xx

9 comments:

  1. That book seems interesting ;) Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the place looks great! oh i wish i could see more of that scarf you're wearing, it is a scarf, right? it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wynne, it is indeed a scarf from Balenciaga. xx

      Delete
  3. That food looks great!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about new good books. Now that the semester over and I have extra time after work for some reading, love to find recommendations :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, love the food.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this saga, but the story sounds interesting!:) lovely post!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so bad when it comes to reading books, I will buy them start reading and I never finish them! But I really want to find something that will make me read the whole book, this sounds really interesting might give it a try.x I was thinking about 'the fault in our stars', have you read it?:) enjoy your holiday.x Have a lovely weekend!
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie.. I haven't heard of this book, but I will definitely check it :)

      Delete

>