Saturday, 10 May 2014

Lara Bohinc Sample Sale

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well and enjoying the start of your weekend. I will be working this weekend and I don't feel that great with the British weather once again. While checking the forecast on the BBC website, it seems like rain showers is the only thing on the agenda :(

Aside the terrible weather I have some happy news for you for next week. It is sample sale news!! If you are around Sloane Street next Wednesday don't miss Lara Bohinc's sample sale! You can find up to 90% off on selected jewellery, bags, scarves and small leather goods. 

When:
Wednesday 14th May 2014: 8am - 8pm

Where:
Lara Bohinc Sample Sale
149F Sloane Street
London
SW1X 9BZ


Source: ldnfashion.com
Have a great weekend!!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. that sounds amazing!:) and it's rainy in Prague too:(

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rainy weather is haunting us! I wish I was in Prague though.... Such a beautiful city :)

      Delete

>