Saturday, 24 May 2014

By the Sea...

It is Saturday morning in London and surprise surprise it is heavily raining. I do not quite like this scenario for May if you ask me. Not considering this aspect, the other day I was thinking that one of the hardest things while living in London is if you are stuck in the city for the summer (I hope there will be not much rain). London in the summer can be fun but what I do miss the most is the sea. River Thames does not quite do it for me :) The water element is there but that does not fit the bill. 

This summer, I will be quite busy at work, plus I will need to move houses at the very end of it and I am not looking forward to it. The other day my spontaneous self managed to take some time off during July and arranged a little holiday getaway that remains to be seen. Stay tuned! 

Here are some photos by the sea that I shot last week while in Greece. 




Have a fabulous weekend loves!!

Helen xx

10 comments:

  1. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures!
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful place! wonderful shots! <3

    www.misspaulinevintage.jimdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your pictures..we don't have any sea side in delhi (India), that's the worst part..but keep posting such pictures more..i realy enjoy your blog so much.
    follow you on G+, Gfc& Bloglovin, hope you add me
    keep in touch

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maisha for your lovely comment and your support xx

      Delete

>