Thursday, 15 May 2014

Airport Shopping: Victoria's Secret

Hello everyone! I am so happy to be in Greece and finally enjoy the sunshine (and so much more)!! My flight on Tuesday was great with just a small delay. That gave me time to enjoy breakfast at the airport as I had left quite early in the morning. After a tall skinny latte and a croissant to fall in love with, I needed some shopping that makes every woman happy.  Victoria's Secret was the password!



I spent a good half an hour there smelling all the heavenly body mists, trying on body lotions and deciding on underwear. As soon as my gate was announced I was ready to go! 






The small pink bag was a perfect fit for my hand luggage!
The moment I touched Greek ground I felt the temperature difference. So nice to be somewhere where is sunny and warm. My aunt and my cousin were at the arrivals waiting for me with a red rose, two big smiles and two even bigger hugs! Welcomes were not even necessary... I was already feeling at home!

Have a great day!! 

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time there, enjoy and have fun. :)
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Victoria's Secret products!!! Have fun in Greece!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>