Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Stella McCartney in SW3

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are all enjoying the spring and looking forward to May. Hopefully it will get even warmer and we will be just a step closer to summer. 

On a beautiful day last week I took a long walk along Fulham Road and I would like to share with you some photos from the Stella McCartney boutique because I want my day to start with fashion and a smile :) The summer sale is just a few weeks away and I am filled with excitement!!





Stella McCartney
91-97 Fulham Road
London
SW3 6RH
T: 020 7589 0092


Have a fabulous day!!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. Love her brand! And I'm going to London in June so who knows maybe I'll stop by haha :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

>