Sunday, 6 April 2014

Fatal Attraction at the Theatre Royal Haymarket

A few weeks ago just before I left for my Greek holiday I had booked to go to Fatal Attraction's premiere at the Theatre  Royal Haymarket. Sadly enough the premiere was postponed for a day and I was unable to make it. But while I was on my holiday I had to make another booking as I wanted to see this play so badly. On Wednesday afternoon, straight after work, I went to collect my ticket and I was so lucky to have my ticket upgraded to the stalls area. 

This classic thriller is re-interpreted for the stage by original screen writer James Dearden, in this compelling production directed by Trevor Nunn, starring Natascha McElhone, Mark  Bazeley and Kristin Davis.



I have seen the film and I wanted to see this adaptation as well. Especially as I am currently watching Californication and I am a big fan of Natascha McElhone. 

The famous story of obsession and revenge explores how a chance meeting in a bar and a casual encounter quickly becomes a living nightmare for Dan Gallagher and his family. After spending one weekend with the gorgeous Alex Forrest, he assumes he can just walk away, but Alex is a woman who refuses to be ignored. She pursues Dan and his family with terrifying consequences. 



The play was wonderful and the theatre was probably the best theatre that I have been to so far in  London. It will run until the 21st June and it is definitely worth watching. 

Theatre Royal Haymarket
18 Suffolk Street
SW1Y 4HT
+44(0) 207 930 8800
info@trh.co.uk

Strolling down Suffolk street
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. This seems so amazing (: hope you have an amazing time and your hair color is so nice! What color did you use ? x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>