Monday, 21 April 2014

Ermenegildo Zegna's Essenze Collection

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Easter break. I had a few days off and tomorrow I am back to work - excited! My next break will be in a a few weeks time that I will be flying to Greece (yet again!) hoping to get as much sunshine as possible :)

A few weeks ago I attended a presentation of the Ermenegildo Zegna Menswear Collection available at Harrods and the experience was bellissima. The Italians really got what it takes to make you go Mamma Mia!! I adored the clothes, the fabrics and the general fashion sense. I also got to know the brand's new Essenze Collection consisting of 6 truly amazing men fragrances that really captured my senses. 

Florentine Iris
Indonesian Oud
Italian Bergamot
Japanese Patchouli
Sicilian Mandarin
My favourite scent was the Florentine Iris (I could wear it as well!). The star ingredients for this one are: Florentine Iris, Bergamot, Jasmine, Violet and Musk.  

Thank you so much to the EZ team at Harrods for hosting a beautiful presentation, with coffee and croissants (this is always a winner for me first thing in the morning), letting us into their fashion world and for the lovely gift they gave us at the end. I am proud to carry a brand new leather cardholder by Ermenegildo Zegna (it was about time to replace my old one!!). 




Have a great day!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>