Saturday, 1 March 2014

Zara: Inside the Fitting Room

A few days ago I visited the Zara store in Knightsbridge as I wanted to have a look at their latest collection. I didn't have much time on my plate so I just tried on a few pieces and I certainly need to go back and make some purchases. Have you had a chance to go to Zara recently? Any new pieces on your wardrobe?

Here are some fun photos from the fitting room:









I have grown to like Zara's denim range. You can get a great fit at such a low price!











Have a great weekend!!

Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the yellow coat!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Zara for a really long time to be honest bur seeing your pictures I really need to go! Love those skirts and the first dress is gorgeous.x Love the yellow coat, perfect for Spring and the colour really suits you.x Beautiful pictures dear! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Have a lovely and relaxing Sunday!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your outfits! :D
    mind to check my blog?

    xx,
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>