Friday, 21 March 2014

Topshop x Adidas Originals

Right now I am sitting in the sun dreaming of how great it would be if my whole life was a holiday (in Greece or any other sunny places in the world) where I would get lots of sun bathing, relaxation and reading endless books. Dream on!! However, I will enjoy the sun for as long as it lasts as in a few days I will be back to London. Don't even want to check how the weather is there at the moment.

As I am reading fashion news on my laptop one collaboration caught my eye. Topshop's creative director Kate Phelan describes the brand's collaboration with Adidas as "a total celebration of the greatness of fashion and sportswear". This is something I want to see once I am back to London. The team has taken 20 cult pieces synonymous with Adidas Originals and reworked the cuts and shapes to make them unique.

Adidas is a favourite brand of mine and I simply love the trefoil logo, which was used by Adidas until 1997 when it was decided to reserve it just for heritage styles.



Source: ldnfashion.com

Source: glamour.com
The Collection launched just yesterday at Topshop's UK, US, International and online stores, as well as selected Adidas Originals stores worldwide. 

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous, would really like to be on holidays right now! I had no idea about this collaboration, I am definitely going to visit Topshop as soon as possible.x Can't wait to see the collection in store! Have a lovely and relaxing weekend.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see their adidas and topshop collaboration it's gonna look so good together (: both my favorite brands in one! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>