Monday, 10 March 2014

The Spring is Coming...

Spring has shyly started to show its face in  London. I can sense a difference in the air, in my mood and in the smells that surround me. The sky feels like it has found the sun and the world has found its green.

I was in Piccadilly the other day and on my way to the National Theatre. I love walking around the city and I am only turning to public transport when I need to cover long distances. I popped into the St Martin in the Fields shop to  look again for a bookmark with my name but once again, it was out of stock!!

I walked along the Strand and within minutes I reached Waterloo Bridge where the National Theatre was visible right before my eyes among other London landmarks. My camera went crazy capturing London's beauty on that sweet Wednesday afternoon. 





I love you British sun....because you are so rare.


Baron Olivier of Brighton
Founding Director of the National Theatre 1963 - 1973
Chilling by the river...
Jeans: Current Elliott, Scarf: Isabel Marant pour H&M, Coat: Poupee
My beloved Balenciaga and my super comfy Hogan boots
London by night...

I hope the spring is treating you all well wherever you are in the world. I will close this post with a lovely quote from the book "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett:

"Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine..."

Have a fabulous week!!

Helen xx

7 comments:

>