Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Return to Tiffany & Co.

While I was at Heatrow Airport a few days ago, I got something that will always remind me this trip to Greece. My little Tiffany & Co. blue box was cute and sweet like candy. It was hiding inside the "Return to Tiffany & Co." heart tag charm that I always wanted to get as a little treat to myself. Tiffany & Co. has been the world's premier jeweler and America's house of design since 1837.



This charm was inspired by a design from 1969. Back then, Tiffany's sold a key chain stamped with a registration number and this instruction. If your set of keys was ever misplaced, the idea was that the tag would inform the person who would find it to "please return" the set to the company's flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York City. I always love a little story behind my objects of desire!!

 
Have a look at the entire "Please Return to Tiffany & Co. " collection here.

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>