Sunday, 16 March 2014

Karl Lagerfeld's New Perfumes

As Karl Lagerfeld says "I love perfumes. They make life more beautiful. Perfume is like fashion for the nose." I could not agree more with this. I am wearing perfume on a daily basis and I find it quite difficult to stick to just one. It all depends on the mood, on the season and where you are going. So how can one perfume tick all these boxes? It simply cannot and that is why you need to have a few for every instance, for every occasion. 

If you are in need of a new fragrance, worry not. Karl's brand new fragrances for women and men, have just launched at Harrods a few days ago. The two fragrances echo his edgy style, whilst conveying sophisticated elegance and classicism with a bold, modern twist. 


The scent for her is a vibrant green floral. The fragrance thrives on contrasts, opening with a burst of fresh lemon and lime, which is enhanced by velvety peach, before flourishing into a full bouquet of roses, magnolias and frangipani. The fragrance then takes a contemporary approach, with the addition of musks and dark, ambery woody notes in the base. 

Source: fashion.telegraph.co.uk
The scent for him is the ultimate masculine fragrance. Timeless while ultra-modern, lavender and mandarin zest are enhanced by crispy apple and violet leaves. Cold, spicy notes contrast with an addictive sandalwood and amber blend for a woody dry down. 

Have you tried these perfumes yet? If so, do tell me what you think of them.

I am just about to head to Heathrow Terminal 5 for my flight. The weather is looking up today and I hope to have an enjoyable flight. My next post will be from Greece and until then .....

Have a great Sunday!!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. ohhh lucky you! i want to go to greece too hehe:)
    have fun there & enjoy the sun!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nee!! Greece is lovely. I am already enjoying the sun!! xx

      Delete

>