Saturday, 29 March 2014

Baby Boom!!

I am so happy to announce that my sister gave birth yesterday to a healthy and beautiful baby girl. This baby is my first niece and I am over the moon with excitement and happiness!


I spent the day in Athens wandering around the corridors of IASO clinic waiting for the happy news. Our baby decided to make an appearance at 14.35pm, weighting 3.5kg and her star sign is Aries like her mum ;). Seems like her father is gonna have a tough job!!



Celebrating with flowers and macaroons!


As I am not gonna get enough of my niece this time around I am planning to come and see her again in May. I wish I could fast forward the time :)

Have a beautiful day!!

Helen xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh congrats ♥ so glad to hear this news ♥♥ . The baby baloon looks cute .
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen that is so sweet!!! You're going to make a great aunt!!! Somany soter is from my daughter's account Filakia Irene Georgilis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit dear!!!
    [request Notice: You known be happy.My beauty supplies blogs given a poorfound school's name and this site's money give that school.
    So Every dear User to my request please when viste my site then just only click any Ads.This Money Sent that school,Please Share With Me
    Thank's
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Sooo cute photos :)

    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

>