Sunday, 30 March 2014

A Day in Athens

While I was in Athens waiting at the clinic for the baby to arrive I went for a quick stroll at the Golden Hall Store just a few steps away. It was a lovely, sunny day in the city and I spent some time window shopping, gazing books at Public, having some Greek coffee and sitting outside so as to get as much sunshine as possible. 

At Golden Hall you will find 131 shops all under one roof. This is the ultimate destination in the city for elegant shopping and dining. Definitely my favourite shopping place in Athens!






Instant pleasure: Plenty of sun on naked skin...

Sotris Fashion
Seems like I cannot escape London ;)
Gorgeous Toms

I want this bag so badly...
Pinko Fashion
Fatal Attraction: Jimmy Choos and Miu Miu Clutch


My next post will be from London as I am flying out this afternoon. 

Have a great Sunday!! Hope it is a sunny one :)

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picturs, I love the Miu Miu Clutch:). ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Zanotti!! Hope you enjoyed!! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time Carla, thank you x

      Delete
  3. I've been to Greece several times, but I never visited Athens!:) Shame on me! lovely photos!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

>