Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Fashion by Cheyann Benedict

So, the other day I was browsing online and I discovered this fabulous American designer, Cheyann Benedict and her even more fabulous clothing line.

Authenticity, spirit and dignity are three driving principles behind Cheyann's work as a designer. She has conciously incorporated these concepts into every aspect of her brand. Her nameshake line includes denim, leather, suede, silk dresses (I love them), tops, bottoms, knit Tee shirts and locally hand-knitted sweaters. All the pieces are 100% made in the USA.


Take a look and tell me what you think.
















Source: cheyannbenedict.com
Have a lovely evening!

Helen xx

11 comments:

  1. Great post dear :) fabulous pics!!!

    www.teanonsolomoda.com

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pefrect for summer! Cant wait for the weather to get better here!!!


    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/2014/02/tbdresscom.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed it Laura! Just something to get us started for the upcoming spring :)

      Delete
  4. I've seen this brand before and they do have amazing clothes! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by both of my blogs sometime too (I'm from England) and I post my outfits and personal style on Raindrops of Sapphire and general fashion from celebs and brands on The Fashion Supernova! I hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire
    The Fashion Supernova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorna thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words xx

      Delete
  5. wow great collection! love the jeans!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow♥ love all these looks!:) I didn't know this designer, thanks for sharing!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

>