Friday, 17 January 2014

Topshop: Inside the Fitting Room

A couple of weeks ago I popped into Topshop and I browsed their sale (and non sale) for a while. I just love trying on clothes and this cardio activity really does miracles in boosting my mood so drastically. And mind you, I do not have to make a purchase,  I am satisfied even with window shopping. Of course, when I see something that I really like, there is no way I am leaving it behind. It is a "I have to have you right here, right now" situation and I get a shopping adrenaline rush!!! 

Here are some fun photos from the comfort of my fitting room (unfortunately, it was not a virtual one, like they have in Moscow):

Green is one of my favorite colors!

Cashmere jumper: Whistles

Flats: Sophia Webster

Skirt: Sandro


I loved this B&W hearty shirt from the new collection
Have a great day!!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! Green is one of my favorite colors! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice idea: the pictures in the dressing room!!!!!
    Even for me the best choice is the green dress!
    I'm a new blogger from Italy. If you want take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

>