Monday, 20 January 2014

SJP's Shoe Collection

Actress and my favorite fashionista Sarah Jessica Parker treated O Magazine to a sneak peak of her new shoe line named SJP


Photos: Jake Rosenberg at the Coveteur
The Lady Pump $350
The Carrie $355

The Etta $425
The Alison Bootie $485
The Billie Flat $195
Source: styleite.com

The shoes are made in Italy, run $195 to $495 and there is a style called The Carrie (of course!). The collection will be available exclusively at Nordstrom starting February 28.

I have a feeling that this collection is going to be an instant hit. What do you think?

Have a lovely day!

Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. oh I love the classic red pumps!♥ they're so elegant!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lady pump is one of my favorites as well xx

      Delete
  2. 2nd, 4th and 5th (the black one) are my favorites! Why can't this be international, or is it? :O


    Check out my latest article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a shame, but I guess you can order online.. xx

      Delete
  3. They are so beautiful!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shoes! :*:*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

>