Friday, 3 January 2014

New Read: Destined to Play

I kicked off the new year with a brand new book. Since I finished the Fifty Shades trilogy I was longing for another novel in the same tune (If you know what I mean!). 

Destined to Play by Indigo Bloome, seemed like a good choice and  I ordered it straightaway from AbeBooks. As always, the delivery was immediate! This is the first book in the Avalon trilogy exploring the intricate relationships between trust and betrayal, desire and love, risk and reward. 


The story goes like this: No sight. No questions. 48 hours.

Dr. Alexandra Burke is about to give a serious of prestigious lectures, but the butterflies in her stomach are for a far more exciting reason... After the lecture she is meeting up with Jeremy Quinn, esteemed doctor and dangerous ex-lover. The only person with whom she has ever let her guard down completely. After a few glasses of champagne in his luxurious penthouse suite, Jeremy presents her with an extraordinary proposition. Alexandra knows that they would never promise each other something they can't commit to and that he will challenge her every inhibition. But she soon finds herself seduced into a level of surrender - and danger - she could never have imagined.


Has anyone read the book? I have already received another erotic novel which will be revealed and I will start reading as soon as I finish this one. 

Have a great day!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>