Wednesday, 8 January 2014

My Third Balenciaga ...

Let me introduce you to my new love: She is green (not with envy), suede, sensitive (like me) and gorgeous! I got this beautiful  City bag from the Balenciaga boutique in Harrods a few weeks ago, just when the sale started. Green is one of my favorite colors and as soon as I laid eyes on her, a love story begun. The green marbled studs got me hooked and the fact that she is limited edition gives some exclusivity to our relationship. 


Me. my City and Coco somewhere in Chelsea
I am getting ready for an exciting day people. I have to attend a presentation by Van Cleef & Arpels and later in the evening my cousin from Greece is arriving. Plus I have four days off work! I love it when friends and family visit me... It is always fantastic and beyond pleasant to have lovely people around you....Who says no to that?

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. This colour is beautiful, love it!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Lots of greetings from me too! xx

      Delete

>