Thursday, 2 January 2014

Monica Vinader Delivery

It was last week that my friend Irina received an email on her phone regarding the Monica Vinader online sale and the temptation was too much to bear. Straight away me and Irina visited the website and just under a few minutes two orders were already made. We both ordered the siren plain engravable ring in gold. We knew that we would not have it home for Christmas but we are two girls of patience. 

On New Year's Eve, the clock was showing 6.20 pm to be perfectly precise, when my door bell rang..once...twice...three times... I was wondering who could that be at that time? The poor guy from UKMail understood that I was in utter shock as soon as I opened the door! 

"You did not expect me?" he asked smiling at me. 
"Well, definitely not!" I retorted still amazed. 

The thing is that the package should have arrived earlier, but see, I had not been around the house lately and this as a matter of fact delayed things a little as I had to reschedule the delivery. But, there was a happy ending after all. Here are some photos I took to mark this eventful evening of mine. 







Have a great day!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>