Sunday, 12 January 2014

Miley Cyrus poses for Marc Jacobs Campaign

I loved her since I heard the song Wrecking Ball as it was describing exactly what I was feeling at the time. I do not like the controversial stuff that came along but hey, artists are like that. 

Miley Cyrus has scored her first major fashion campaign with Marc Jacobs. The singer features in the moodily lit Spring 2014 campaign sporting a structured navy jacket with embellishment, burgundy shorts  and custom black sneakers with white embroidery. Her nails are trimmed short and painted black, some of her tattoos are on full display adding a rebellious twist to the image.

She is seen chilling with red-headed model Natalie Westling and blonde Esmerelda Seay Reynolds in the background. Cyrus and the models have natural, semi-wet hair and natural make up. 

Source:telegraph.co.uk
The ads are shot by David Sims and styled by Katie Grant What do you think of Miley as the new face of MJ?

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't dislike her, but making her the model was not the best decision...

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, I think that they could have chosen someone else.


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

>