Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Kristen Stewart's New Balenciaga Campaign

It is that time of the year that the new spring campaigns are coming out and here is the latest from the wonderful campaign for Balenciaga's Rosabotanica fragrance featuring Kristen Stewart once again. 

The Twilight star is pictured leaning forward, holding a bottle of the perfume in one hand while her shoulder is adorned with colorful flowers, which is almost identical to the ones from the latest ad. 


Kristen has been the face of Balenciaga since early 2012 and became involved with the fashion house due to her friendship with former creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere. As the actress says, "The reason you want to wear a fragrance is because you want to smell attractive" and I could not agree more. 

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. I actually just got a chance to smell this fragrance and it's actually pretty delightful! The campaign is stunning too, i quite like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it as well...I like everything from Balenciaga really, I am biased! xx

      Delete
  2. one of my favorite scents! <3

    cheers,
    Idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com (New post on my trip to Paris!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks amazing
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

>