Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Best of 2013

The new year is finally here! I am so excited about this and I cannot wait for a fresh new start hopefully with lots of sweet surprises in store for all of us (I am keeping my fingers crossed). 2013 was an interesting year full of highs and lows. My life changed so much: My long term relationship ended, I moved out, I found a new place, I met new people, I grew up. It was another year far from home and the people I love the most. This is not easy, but I came to realize that you suffer a little bit and then the next day you wake up stronger than the day before. As One Republic sing: "Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly..."

Thank you everyone who has followed my journey this past year. Thank you for making the time to visit my blog and for all your lovely comments! Wishing you a truly amazing New Year full of health, prosperity, love, passion (lots of it!!), happiness, success and everything that your heart desires!!

Here is a recap of some of my favourite photos of 2013... Enjoy!!



















































































To accomplish great things
We must not only act, 
But also dream, 
Not only plan but also believe...

Best wishes for an Amazing New Year!!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>