Sunday, 5 January 2014

Astley Clarke Jewellery Sale

During sale time I make the most of it and I invest in clothes, shoes, accessories and among all these usual suspects, jewellery could not be an exception. I am so enjoying wearing my latest MV  ring that I snatched at such a low price from the website's sale and here is another online sale not to be missed: Astley Clarke! Take advantage from some further markdowns up to 50% off. 

Here are some of my picks with a price tag less than £100:

Cadenza Bear Quartz Ring
Was £80.00  Now £25.00
Dazzling Blue Enamel Ring
Was £55.00 Now £35.00 
Silver Peace Laser Cut Bracelet
Was £125 Now £50.00
Amethyst Cadenza Ring
Was £85.00
Now £55.00
Ruby Tuesday Bracelet
Was £125 Now £65.00
Opalite Drop Earrings
Was £155.00
Now £75.00
Vine Pendant
Was £135.00
Now £90.00
Have a great day!

Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. These jewelry pieces are stunning! I love the Opalite Drop Earrings.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first ring.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute pieces

    X
    Saba
    http://itsmysash.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue ring, gorgeous pieces!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete

>