Monday, 13 January 2014

Afternoon Tea at the Georgian Restaurant

On Saturday I popped into Harrods with my cousin for some retail therapy. We had booked afternoon tea at the iconic Georgian Restaurant on the fourth floor and we enjoyed it so much. The tea of our choice was jasmine (one of my favorites) and the treats were amazing. My friends were right when they were saying to me that the food is too much to bare. We started off with the sandwiches and we were unable to finish off the sweet treats (we got the remaining ones for home!). 



The pianist gave such a melodic and unique note to our afternoon tea experience.


Sandwiches, scones and sweets






My cousin is flying home today and I am back to work again. I cannot wait for my flight to Greece in two months time!

Have a great start to your week!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow amazing post !
    I like it so much :)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that place looks amazing!! :O

    I'm writing a blog about my life as a foreigner in Madrid, Spain and lots of other things about my life, and it would be nice if you could go have a look at it and leave me your opinion :) Thanks and good luck with your blog :)

    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie! I visited your blog and I love it <3
      Keep in touch xx

      Delete

>