Sunday, 1 December 2013

Winter Beauty Essentials

It is the first day of December today and the winter is officially here. Christmas is just 25 days away and it is getting colder and colder. I was back to my running routine yesterday morning but my comeback was quite on the soft side. It is hard to be on top of your game after a ten day holiday in Greece.

In order to resist the cold I wore my gloves otherwise my hands will be so hard. If you want to avoid that as soon as it gets cold, just put on your gloves and always moisturize your hands with a good hand cream. I always carry one in my bag and I don't forget to treat my hands every now and then. The ones that I am using at the moment are: Creme Jeunesse des Mains by Clarins and Soin de la Mer by La Mer


And of course do not neglect your lips. The weather can do nasty things to them so a nice balm will do the trick. I was at Harrods the other day doing some shopping after work and I got this lovely product called Stemcell super-food glam balm by Rodial and I absolutely love it.

This is a rose flavored lip balm, with stem cell technology, created with a luxurious moisture rich formula to fill and volumize the lip area while soothing dry, chapped lips. I totally recommend this product and I love the fact the it comes in a pot and not in a tube as this way you can get to use the whole product without any leftovers and annoying squeezing to get it out.

What are your favourite products for the cold weather?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. never tried Rodial, I thnik I should!!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first product that I am using and is really great :) Thank you for reading Ylenia x

      Delete

>