Sunday, 29 December 2013

Vogue on Coco Chanel

Last Sunday I met up with my lovely ladies from work and we enjoyed an amazing evening at the Bluebird in Chelsea as you might have read. My Secret Santa was my friend Manveen and the present she got for me was simply amazing! 

I had figured out that it was a book, but did not know which one...
Tah  Tah!!
After slowly slowly unwrapping my present (I have some respect for the paper, I cannot destroy it completely!) a sweet revelation came before my very eyes: "Vogue on Coco Chanel" by Bronwyn Cosgrave (and the interesting fact is that I really wanted to get this book).

Vogue on designers is a new series of fashion books from British Vogue which tell the fascinating stories of iconic designers accompanied by world-class photographs and illustrations from the Vogue archive.



I have placed the book right next to my bed for some much needed company during these evenings that you want to read something nice just before you let yourself fall into deep sleep and dream of sweet dreams....

I will share with you some great photos from the book in a future post, but now I will simply finish with one of my favorite Chanel quotes:

"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman."

Have a fabulous day!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>